top of page
The Super Visa Program allows parents and grandparents to come to Canada as long-term visitors. The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. And can stay up to two years at a time in Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only.
Super visas are a type of Canadian visitor visa that are only available to parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. The biggest difference between a super visa and a visitor visa is the length of time you are allowed to stay in Canada. Normally, a visitor visa can be valid for a stay of up to 6 months. To prolong your stay in Canada you need to apply to extend your visa. With a super visa, you may be able to stay in Canada for up to two years at a time without needing to apply for an extension.
What documents are required for apply super visa:
1. Parents financial and host financial situation will be considered.
2. The overall economic and political also offer application.
3. Invitation letter from host.
4. Parents or Grandparents must provide of financial support from their child (host) and meet minimum & income household. (around $17,000)
5. Prove Canadian medical coverage insurance.
6. Complete medical examination requirements.
Letter of Invitation format should include:
• Complete Name and Middle Name of Parents.
• Date of Birth/Country of Birth.
• Parent/grandparent Address and Phone Number
• Relationship to the host (citizen or permanent resident of Canada)
• The purpose of the trip.
• How long the parent/grandparent intends to stay.
• Detail of accommodation and
• Date the parent/grandparent intends to leave
Size of Family:
Minimum Income Required (CAD)
1 person (the sponsor) $24,949
2 people $31,061
3 people $38,185
4 people $46,362
5 people $52,583
6 people $59,304
7 people $66,027
7 or more people (each additional person add) $6,723
bottom of page