The number of international students in Canada continues to grow every year. Many of them can stay in Canada after their studies. Approval of a Canadian study permit is always at the discretion of the visa officer. Last year, Canada admitted more than 433,000 international students. The majority of these students came from all countries. The diversity of international students is a priority for the Canadian government. In 2019, she launched Building on Success, a new global education strategy (IES). The government has budgeted $153 million for this purpose over the next five years. You can increase your chances of success by working with us on our program for international students.
A study permit is a document issued by the Canadian federal department called Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to study at a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada. if you plan to study you’ll need to apply for a student visa. To apply for study visa first of all you need to obtain acceptance letter from educational institution.
The number of international students in Canada continues to grow every year. Many of them are able to stay in Canada after finishing their studies.
Approval of a Canadian study permit is always at the discretion of the visa officer.
Before starting the application for study programs there are certain requirements you should meet:
• Proof of acceptance from a Designated learning institution (DLS) in Canada institution, such as university or college
• Proof of financial capability. You must prove that you have a significant financial support during your stay in Canada in a number of ways.
• Proof that you do not have a criminal record by producing the certificate of good conduct issued by the police.
• Proof that your health is in tip-top condition through check-up results from a certified medical practitioner.
• You must not pose any threat to Canada’s security.
• The immigration officer must be certain that you will depart from Canada after completing your studies.
The basic steps of the application process:
1. Choose a Program:
2. Apply to the School: After deciding on a program, we will help you prepare and submit your application. You need to have a letter of acceptance from a Canadian designated learning institution (DLI) before you can apply for a study permit.
3. Apply for a Study Permit: With your acceptance letter in hand, you’ll be ready to apply for your study permit. We will help you to prepare and submit your application to Canadian immigration.
Suppose your application may be refused for some of the reasons. They can also additionally lack evidence of enough funds or evidence that they may live for most effective a brief basis. If this happens, it's miles vital to take a near have a take a observe the software to apprehend what went wrong. From here, a person can be capable of reapplying and often have achievement the second time around if all troubles are fixed.
Please Contact us for help