The New Brunswick Entrepreneurial stream
New Brunswick (French: Nouveau-Brunswick, pronounced [nuvo bʁœnswik], locally [nuvo bʁɔnzwɪk]) is one of the thirteen provinces and territories of Canada. It is one of the three Maritime provinces and one of the four Atlantic provinces. It is the only province with both French and English as its official languages.
New Brunswick is bordered by Quebec to the north, Nova Scotia to the east, the Gulf of Saint Lawrence to the northeast, the Bay of Fundy to the southeast, and the U.S. state of Maine to the west. New Brunswick is about 83% forested and its northern half is occupied by the Appalachians. The province's climate is continental, with snowy winters and temperate summers.
New Brunswick Business Immigration stream:
The New Brunswick, Business Immigration Stream, is an economic immigration route for experienced entrepreneurs ready to establish, operate and actively manage a business while living and settling permanently in New Brunswick. Candidates for this stream must meet the minimum eligibility requirements regarding age, language, education, personal ability, business ownership and/or high-level management experience and business concept. The admission requirements must be met at the time of expression of interest, application and appointment. Meeting the admission requirements does not guarantee that you will be appointed.
- Language Proficiency CLB 5
- Applicants must have sufficient work experience to demonstrate their ability to successfully establish and manage a business in New Brunswick. They must own at least one-third (33.3%) of a company they have actively worked for at least three of the past five years. The candidate must have been responsible for supervising at least two employees.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have a minimum personal net worth of at least CA$600,000. At least CA$300,000 of their equity must be readily available and unencumbered. To be successful in this stream, the candidate must invest at least C$250,000 in the company he is actively establishing and managing in New Brunswick.
- Applicants must be between 22 and 55 years old
- Applicants must score at least 65 points
- Applicants the education, qualifications and, or licenses needed to fulfill your job duties.
- Candidates for the New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream must establish a new business or purchase an existing business in New Brunswick. In either case, the candidate must own at least one-third (33.3%) of the company and be actively involved in the company's management.
New Brunswick – PNP INVESTOR PROGRAM (Points):
Applicants must score at least 65 points on the assessment grid to be eligible to submit an Expression of Interest the New Brunswick.
1- Age (10) Points
2- Language (25) Points
3- Education (25) Points
4- Business Ownership / Management (20) Points
5- Business Concept (15) Points
6- Adaptability (5) Points
Maximum (100) Points