If you are eligible to become a Canadian citizen. There is minimum of three years of being permanent resident, as well as language and residence requirements.
Requirements to become a Canadian Citizen:
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Have Permanent Resident status.
• Have resided in Canada for at least three years (short absences do not affect the application) in the last five years.
• Have sufficient knowledge of French or English (for people between 18 and 55 years old).
• Have a clean criminal record.
• Pass a test of knowledge about Canada.
If you want to evaluate your chances of becoming a Canadian citizen, please contact us